Merchandise Planning Manager
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 fashion Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Merchandising Planning Manager job has arisen in one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands. Reporting to the Merchandising & VM Director, South East Asia Pacific, this role is based in Singapore.
About the Merchandising Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overall sales projection and planning. As a key player in the Singapore team, this job leverages planning and analysis expertise to maximise sales, inventory turn, and profitability.
- Planning and submission of the annual budget, seasonal financial plans and forecasts
- Prepare sales projections to support corporate in generating Open-To-Buy Plans to be used in the development of merchandise strategies for the season and to support buying needs
- Monitor Open-To-Buy budget and communicate change to Merchandising Manager and Buyers
- Review business at detail levels of quantities and amounts level to identify risks and opportunities
- Utilise information system, such as MPS to provide essential analysis in order to identify and maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Prepare business reports and analyse business trends for planning purposes.
- Highlight any opportunities or shortfalls and make recommendations for future needs
- Provide administrative support for People Count System (PCS)
- Develop simulation templates to cater to planning need
To succeed in the Merchandising Planning Manager job, you must be detailed oriented with high accuracy, good numeric sense and be able to multi-task.
- Degree / Diploma in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics desired
- At least 5 years of OTB planning experience preferred; experience of accounting function or inventory control in retail industry is an advantage
- Three years’ experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrate working knowledge of retail inventory and financial measures (Sell-through, Weeks of Supply, Inventory Turn, Markdowns, Markup, OTB, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office and must be strong in Excel
- Good communication, collaboration, analytical and interpersonal skills
This international brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leading luxury brand in the world. With an outstanding international reputation, great value is also placed in training and development.
If you are a highly-motivated, organised and an energetic team player, this Merchandise Planning Manager is an excellent opportunity to work for the world’s leading luxury brands.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li