Regional Supply Planner
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Fortune 500 Health Care Service Provider is looking for a talented Regional Supply Chain Planner to be based in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Chain Planner Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Inventory/Purchasing Manager, you are responsible for demand, supply and manufacturing planning as well as material handling and product distribution. You will also be working with cross-functional teams and contract manufacturers to ensure that requirements are fulfilled effectively.
- Demonstrates decision making skills to make optimal purchasing decisions based on supplier and customer contracts, situational information, and all other available data for assigned product lines at the optimum cost
- Utilises influencing, communication, and collaborative skills to partner with all internal customers (i.e. Sourcing, Finance, Operations, Sales, etc.) and external Supplier Partners to ensure timely delivery of products to assigned distribution centres and the efficiency of our Supply Chain
- Possesses technical skills around our purchasing systems (SCORE and SAP), Expediting system (EAI web based tool), reporting tools (Tableau, Business Objects, and MS Access/Excel)
- Final decision makers for forecast and inventory related decisions for their assigned supplier portfolio
- Understands and meets goals for Service Level, Days of Inventory on hand, purchase order expediting, and others as established by the management team
- Runs and analyses data from multiple data sources to understand the root cause of a problem or low metric and to have quality discussions with supplier partners
- Develops long term relationships with supplier partners to continually push to improve purchasing processes
To succeed in the job, it will be advantageous to have experience with purchasing system (SCORE, SAP and etc).
- Degree holder in supply-chain or other relevant disciplines
- Possess three to five years of experience in End to End Supply Chain
- Proficient in MS Office application and Access (vlookups/run pre-built queries)
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced change environment managing competing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management with key stakeholders and high level negotiation skills
This leading professional services firm is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Planner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li