Sr. Demand Planner, ASEAN
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leader in the Medical Device industry is looking for a talented Sr. Demand Planner, ASEAN to join their expanding team. This job is based in Singapore.
About the Sr. Demand Planner Role:
In this business critical role, you will co-ordinate and control the ASEAN countries’ demand planning and ASEAN forecasting activities required to meet customer needs, business requirements, and service level objectives. In addition, supports, monitors and maintains finished goods inventory levels and system integrity.
- Leading the monthly forecast meeting with Sales and Marketing team to review forecast accuracy, market trends and get aligned with new launch/promotions events or slow-moving digestion
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems(RR) to improve forecast accuracy
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Creating robust S&OP cycle, getting alignment from all Country Leaders/Business Unit Mangers/Sales Managers and Supply Chain Managers
- Co-work with finance team and provide stock at risk provision for demand review and financial reporting
To succeed in the Sr. Demand Planner job, you must have a bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- Experienced in direct and indirect business models
- Experienced in inventory management (including consignment)
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Financial Acumen (working capital management)
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role, with a minimum of two years working in a logistic role
- SAP inventory module experience (compulsory requirement)
The successful Sr. Demand Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialized team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li