Supply Chain Analyst
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232018-12-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Supply Chain Analyst job has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Supply Chain Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting negotiation and sourcing of products. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Execute sales order management and supply chain activities in accordance to requirements
- Deliver customer service through effective communications
- Coordinate and liaise with finance on regular basis and during closing to ensure correct processes are met
- Manage product range and keep record with quality assurance department on all products
- Develop expertise on new product knowledge
- Vendor management and relationship building
- Make recommendations on product range and launch
- Negotiate product costs with finance or partner executives
To succeed in this Supply Chain Analyst role, you should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in related fields
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex analysis
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Highly adaptable and strong problem-solving skills
This company is a leading pharmaceutical FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang