Order Management and Procurement Executiev
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Order Management and Procurement Executive (3 month contract) job has just been made available at Global Pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Order Management and Procurement Executive (3 month contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for order fulfilment and procurement duties. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
• Arrange and organize all shipments of goods
• Communicate and place orders with vendors on new and existing products
• Coordinate and liaise with finance on regular basis and during closing to ensure correct processes are met
• Work in ERP system to issue invoices, manage inventory, run reports
• Manage product range and make recommendations on product range and launch
• Miscellaneous tasks related to order processing and shipping
• Vendor management and relationship building
• Negotiate product costs with finance or partner executives
• Degree in related fields
• At least 3 years in Supply Chain Operations
• Ability to work in face paced environment and under pressure
• Strong ownership mentality and attention to details
This company is a leading Pharmaceutical company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang