Supply Chain Planner (renewable 1-year contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Supply Chain Planner (renewable 1-year contract) job has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Supply Chain Planner (renewable 1-year contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supply planning and order fulfilment. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Responsible for order management / fulfilment and invoicing into SAP system
- Manage and measure the performance of suppliers
- Execute planning activities, order release, material procurement and ensure POs are carried out in a timely manner
- Follow through production schedule and maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in ERP system with timely updates
- Proactively check availability of capacities and material constraints that may affect the products’ supply chain
- Coordinate and work closely with suppliers and expedite activities to ensure product flows meet critical lead times to minimise impact on service levels
- Continuously seek to improve the supply chain performance e.g. order completeness, fill rates
To succeed in this Supply Chain Planner (renewable 1-year contract) role, you should possess at least two years' experience in supply chain management or planning.
- Degree in related fields
- At least two years' experience in planning or supply chain
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong ownership mentality and good attention to detail
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This company is a leading pharmaceutical company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang