Regional Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A leading chemicals company has a job opportunity for a talented Regional Supply Chain Manager to join its Singapore office.
About the Regional Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for managing supply to achieve safety, cost-effectiveness and timely roll-out of supply management, purchasing, customer service and logistics activities to meet customers’ needs and achieve business targets.
- Ensure compliance with company standards regarding Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) and Ethics; ensure full compliance with international trade regulations, for self and team
- Manage the order to delivery process, in terms of payment, product availability, lead-time, logistics arrangement and documentation; ensure customer service activities are fully compliance in ISO, SOX requirements
- Drive improvement initiatives to standardise and optimise the existing process for OTC procedures and maximise customer satisfaction
- Manage third party logistics operations, lead key performance reviews; analyse logistics costs, lead times and supply chain footprint (tank rentals, rail and truck, demurrage, etc.) and make recommendations on how to optimise the performance; lead Logistics Wave initiatives to drive operation efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring the finished goods, slow moving and obsolete (SLOB) and other inventory at plants deliver working capital targets
- Responsible for driving performance improvement of the following metrics: OTIF, Logistics cost /Wave, the three-month rolling DIO and DOH metrics with basis of both actual and forecast inventory plan performance metrics
- Analyse OTIF metrics to improve on time and in time delivery performance; develop recommendations on steps that can be taken to address the gaps; work with site teams and shared services to drive improvements in the delivery performance
- Develop and build necessary skills in the organisation by training, coaching and oversight
To succeed in this Regional Supply Chain Manager role, you should have good understanding of SAP and warehouse management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Supply Chain, Business Management, or its equivalent
- Ability to quickly develop an advanced understanding of business and cross-regional capabilities related to inventory management, logistics processes, EHS, production, legal requirements and policies
- A practical understanding of warehouse management
- Experience in the chemical Industry preferred
- A comprehensive understanding of SAP
- Ability to interact with key personnel internally and externally; demonstrate clear leadership capability
This is a leading chemicals company that offers rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to work for an industry leader, this Regional Supply Chain Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li