Assistant Supply Chain Manager (12-month contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-11-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Supply Chain Manager (12-month contract) job has just been made available at global FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Assistant Supply Chain Manager (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of forecasting, inventory and logistics. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Manage end-to-end supply chain management including forecasting process and inventory management
- Liaise with sales department for forecasting to maintain accuracy
- Monitor shipping documentations and liaise with 3PLs for any shipment issues
- Organised stock-take with warehouse providers
- Manage 3PLs KPIs and cost analysis
To succeed in this Assistant Supply Chain Manager (12-month contract) role, you should have at least five years' experience in logistics/planning.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or relevant
- At least five years' experience in logistics and planning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
This company is a leading FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang