Global Supply Chain Planner
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Global Supply Chain Planner job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading healthcare company. You will be responsible for developing and executing supply plans to achieve an optimised inventory position while supporting excellent customer service levels.
About the Global Supply Chain Plainer Role:
Reporting to the SCM, you will be responsible for leading and driving improvement initiatives, cross-functional topics and change management activities.
- Review the accuracy of monthly global net requirements with the manufacturing plant to ensure that all customers’ requirements will be met with an optimised inventory
- Participate and contribute to the monthly sales and operations planning meetings
- Check availability of capacities and material constraints that affect the products' supply chain
- Coordinate processes and expedite activities with processors to ensure material/product flows meet critical lead times in the supply chain to minimise impact on fill dates and service delivery
- Measure and continuously seek to improve supply chain performance e.g. inventory turns, fill rates, order completeness (KPIs and targets)
- Maintain strong relationships and clear/direct communication with business partners e.g. demand planner, marketing, project leaders, etc.
- Lead and drive improvement initiatives, cross-functional topics and change management activities
- Take on any other duties as assigned by superior
To succeed in this Global Supply Chain Planner role, you should have two to four years' experience in supply planning.
- Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics Management preferred
- Two to four years' experience in supply planning (exposure in demand planning will be an advantage)
- Relevant exposure in manufacturing (production planning is an advantage)
- Prior experience in medical/healthcare industry is preferred
- Able to work effectively in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, able to anticipate issues in advance and resolve them before issues are full-blown
- Able to lead and drive cross-functional initiatives and activities
- Good English communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; exposure to IBP, Tableau and SharePoint is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP system is required
- Familiar with use and deployment of IT systems technologies/solutions to support the supply chain e.g. for tracking, inventory management, compliance, etc.
This is a leading healthcare company that needs no introduction. If you are a supply chain professional with a can-do attitude, this Global Supply Chain Planner job is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a global leader in the industry. Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li