Global Head of Supply Chain
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 05 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
XP Power, a leading global provider of power solutions is looking to hire a Global Head of Supply Chain as part of the organisation’s exciting expansion plans. The Global Head of Supply Chain can be based in either Singapore, Hong Kong or China.
About the Global Head of Supply Chain Role:
Leading a team of 15 to 20 employees, you will assume direct responsibility of logistics involved in end to end supply chain for all products sold and manufactured. The position will include direct management of corporate purchasing and global supply chain teams located in Asia Pacific.
- Minimise global transportation costs while maintaining excellent customer service
- Develop corporate warehouse strategy, optimising tax efficiency, duty payments and reducing FGI inventories
- Develop strategic relationships with our key suppliers
- Develop strategies to constantly monitor and reduce component costs and factory inventories
- Act as conduit between sales and manufacturing companies. Providing excellent feedback to sales organisations regarding deliveries and schedules
- Delivery and development of S&OP forecasting for internal and external factories
- Establish purchasing KPI’s and controls for inventory / PPV / WH accuracy / logistics
- Define and implement best practice warehouse management procedures across all WH functions
- Be actively involved within the development of the complete material supply chain from customer to supplier
To succeed in this Global Head of Supply Chain role, you will need to have at least 10 years' end-to-end supply chain and sourcing experience within the electronics manufacturing industry.
- At least 10 years' working experience within the electronics manufacturing industry
- Strong direct sourcing background in management of commodities related to electronics manufacturing i.e. transistors, capacitors and raw metals
- Sound knowledge and experience with WHMS
- At least 10 years' experience working directly within the purchasing function, working directly with suppliers, negotiating price, agreeing contracts, VMI and consigned agreements etc
- Familiar with SAP ERP
- Degree qualified in either engineering / manufacturing
XP Power offers end-to-end power solutions from in-house designing to manufacturing facilities globally with applications across a broad spectrum of industries such as Healthcare, Defence and Industrial clients. Operating since 1988, it is headquartered in Singapore and listed on the London Stock Exchange. As part of their expansion plans, you will be heading end-to-end supply chain related activities with a strong focus on direct sourcing of commodities, primarily to support manufacturing and distribution for all products.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung