Regional Demand Planner
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Demand Planner job has just been made available at a global retail FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Demand Planner Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all demand planning activities including forecasting and ordering. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Analysing regional sales forecast and understanding the retail environment
- Participate in S&OP processes
- Develop action plans for slow moving products and maintain healthy inventory levels
- Develop action plans to improve processes and increase accuracy
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders including the marketing and finance teams
- Handle high volume of SKUs on a regular basis
To succeed in this Regional Demand Planner role, you should have at least five years' experience in demand planning.
- Diploma in business/relevant fields
- At least five years' experience in demand planning positions, FMCG environment preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong ownership mentality and initiatives
This company is a leading FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this Regional Demand Planner role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang