Customer Service Representative (12-month contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Customer Service Representative (12-month contract) job has just been made available at a global chemical company based in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Representative (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring needs of customers are promptly satisfied. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Manage end-to-end order fulfilment process
- Process orders into management system
- Process invoices and credit notes as needed
- Manage customer calls and inquiries
- Ensure customer information is accurately maintained in system
- Create a positive internal/external customer experience
- Actively support supply chain organisational objectives and strategies
- Analyse customer reports
To succeed in this Customer Service Representative (12-month contract) role, you should have prior experience in order management.
- Diploma in business/relevant fields
- At least three years' experience in order management positions
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills
This company is a leading chemical company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang