Supply Chain Executive
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 02 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Supply Chain Executive job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading science and technology manufacturer.
About the Supply Chain Executive Role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for supporting supply chain process improvement initiatives across the region.
- Support supply chain process improvement initiatives – S&OP, distribution and logistics and data analysis
- Review and streamline supply chain planning KPIs to enable optimal inventory level management including case scenarios analysis to establish effective demand and supply operations to achieve healthy stock levels
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management reporting materials
- Support global and regional initiatives to further advance the capability of the SCM regionally and be the centre of excellence to support
- Continuously drive for operational improvement and constantly looking out for cost reduction/efficiency in all areas of operations
- Work closely with regional SCM team, monitor and actively manage inventory situation (including initiation of required items) to address gaps versus targets while ensuring business continuity
- Support and drive Asia Pacific regional supply chain strategy by working closely with business units SCM leads
To succeed in this Supply Chain Executive role, you should have a strong record in supply chain planning as well as in supporting initiatives in the S&OP process, distribution and logistics operations, and data analysis.
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain or a relevant field
- Preferably end-to-end supply chain experience with focus on stock management, logistics and international trade flow
- Experienced in SAP/Oracle
- Three to five years' experience in supply chain roles
- Proven track record and experience in implementing projects and process improvements
- Preferably some experience in a regional supply chain/planning role
This is a leading science and technology manufacturer that offers rewarding growth opportunities. If you are a supply chain professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li