Demand Planner (10-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 24 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Demand Planner (10-month contract) job has just been made available at a global consumer health care company based in Singapore.
About the Demand Planner (10-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for regional demand planning and process improvement. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Preparation of month demand forecast and analysis
- Improve sales forecast accuracy and KPIs by markets
- Collaborate with different markets on forecast provided
- Analysis of forecast accuracy and root causes for deviations
- Participate in S&OP planning in Asia
- Communicate processes with different regions and ensure alignment
To succeed in this Demand Planner (10-month contract) role, you should have at least three years' experience in demand planning or forecasting.
- Bachelor of Science degree in supply chain management or related discipline
- At least three years' experience in demand planning/forecasting, preferably in FMCG
- Have led and driven process change or established planning processes
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Advance planning system experience (JDE is a plus)
This is a global consumer health care company with vast international presence and needs no introduction. It has an excellent yet demanding working culture; however, if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang