Global Head of Supply Chain
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Global Head of Supply Chain job has just been made available at a leading electronics manufacturing firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the EVP of Manufacturing Operations.
About the Global Head of Supply Chain Role:
Leading a team of 15 to 20 employees, you will assume direct responsibility of logistics involved in end-to-end supply chain for all products sold and manufactured. The position will include direct management of corporate purchasing and global supply chain teams located in Asia Pacific.
- Minimise global transportation costs while maintaining excellent customer service
- Develop corporate warehouse strategy, optimising tax efficiency, duty payments and reducing FGI inventories
- Develop strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Develop strategies to constantly monitor and reduce component costs and factory inventories
- Act as conduit between sales and manufacturing companies; provide excellent feedback to sales organisations regarding deliveries and schedules
- Deliver and develop S&OP forecasting for internal and external factories
- Establish purchasing KPIs and controls for inventory $ / PPV / WH accuracy / logistics
- Define and implement best practice warehouse management procedures across all WH functions
- Be actively involved within the development of the complete material supply chain from customer to supplier
To succeed in this Global Head of Supply Chain role, you will need to have at least 10 years' end-to-end supply chain and sourcing experience within the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Have at least 10 years' experience working within global logistics industry
- Have sound knowledge and experience with WHMS
- Have at least 10 years' experience working directly within the purchasing function, working directly with suppliers, negotiating price, agreeing contracts, VMI and consigned agreements, etc.
- Be familiar with SAP ERP
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Manufacturing / Materials
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in its field of expertise. With more than 30 years of history with a strong emphasis on innovation and inclusiveness, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung