Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Inventory Controller job has just become available at a global FMCG firm based in Singapore.
About the Inventory Controller role:
Based in Singapore, your responsibilities will include sustaining the operations and distribution flow at the centre.
- To work with the planner for the import shipments to Singapore
- To manage monthly stock discrepancy reconciliation and investigation
- To manage the annual stock count and prepare end of cycle stock count summary reporting
- To consolidate import shipment documents and to coordinate with third party logistics service providers on managing the import clearance processing in Singapore
- To update SAP on stock movements and inbound shipments
To succeed in this Inventory Controller role, you should have knowledge of logistics procedures and local customs regulations.
- Diploma in Logistics
- Knowledge of shipping documents, L/C, logistic procedures and Singapore Customs regulations
- Proficient in inventory software, ERP software and MS office
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to foster good relationships with colleagues, external working partners and markets
This is a leading FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Inventory Controller role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang