Planning Manager, Demand & Supply
Salary SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + competitive benefits
Consultant Mariia Chigrinova (R1660718)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rapidly expanding global technology company is looking for a talented Planning Manager, Demand & Supply based in Singapore. You will be responsible for providing leadership to enable a world-class lean retail fulfilment operation at best in class costs for all of its retail stores in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Planning Manager, Demand & Supply Role:
In this business critical role you will lead the Asia Pacific retail planning efforts (demand forecasting and supply planning/execution).
- Maintain right sized inventory targets in retail stores and hubs without impacting retail service levels/in-stocks
- Drive store service levels proactively at store/SKU levels on a daily basis
- Identify problem areas and drive appropriate functional groups to correct
- Lead team to develop automated solutions/enhancements of planning infrastructure to optimise retail planning and fulfilment, support scale and increase efficiencies
- Responsible for the management of new product transition planning and product launches, promotions to ensure minimal E&O and appropriate inventory balance across stores and countries
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of demand and supply planning.
- Over 10 years' experience in operations, planning, finance experience in the fast-moving product industry
- Proven leadership skills including experience managing teams and supply chain process and systems expertise
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and meticulous with strong business acumen and consumer focus
The successful Planning Manager, Demand & Supply will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Planning Manager, Demand & Supply with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660718 Mariia Chigrinova