Regional Supply Chain Director
Consultant Mariia Chigrinova (R1660718)
Date posted 14 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Supply Chain Director job has just been made available at a leading FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Chain Director role:
You will be responsible for leading the supply chain function across SEA, delivering all key current operational objectives across the region, while also developing the regional supply chain strategy. A key member of the Global Supply Chain community, you will play an important part in developing the Supply Chain network and implementing best practices across processes, people and systems within the leading FMCG company in Singapore.
- Be responsible for supply chain activities across SEA, incorporating wholly owned and and third party set-ups
- Work to raise the profile, capability and proactivity of the supply chain teams across the region
- Drive and support teams to move from transactional to strategic activities and thinking
- Collaborate with the Country MDs to establish key operations initiatives to meet the business objectives of the SEA countries and build into country Supply Chain Manager objectives
- Promote strong links with the commercial team to drive new business opportunities in the region
- Design and implement effective supply chain processes to deliver optimal balance of service and cost
- Establish and roll-out best practice across the region for all key processes and operations
- Create regional supply chain way of working standard and implement required functionality to support complex and growing business model
- Develop an understanding of compliance requirements and risk areas (customs, 3PL activities, etc.) and develop a formal strategy to fulfil all conditions
To succeed in the Regional Supply Chain Director job, you will need to be an active member of the regional leadership team and be able to use knowledge, experience and strong key relationships to deliver operational support aligned with regional and business objectives.
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent
- Ability and gravitas to operate at senior regional level
- Process improvement and compliance experience
- Strong project manager
- Extensive people management and relationship management experience
- Experience of working in more than one market
- Experience of working / managing across cultures
- Strong organisational awareness
- Strong team player
The successful Regional Supply Chain Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record in regional supply chain and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660718 Mariia Chigrinova