Regional Demand & Supply Planner
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global leader in the chemical sector is looking for a talented Regional Demand & Supply Planner to be based in Singapore. You will consolidate regional demand, validate production plans and manage inventories of related products to satisfy demand of the assigned markets. You will liaise with the Business, Product Management and Site Supply Chain Managers to manage anticipated shortfall and set desired inventory to meet objectives.
About the Regional Demand & Supply Planner role:
Reporting to the Regional Planning Manager, you will be tasked to ensure global flows are managed with global planning teams to minimise supply disruption and conduct financial evaluation to ensure inventories are optimised. This role needs to monitor inventory performance and provide consolidated forecast validated by the various markets at product and customer level to the Supply Chain teams at the sites.
- Consolidate and validate customers' demand received from various markets within the regions including material flows to intercompany
- Establish inventory policy and target setting
- Communicate and work closely with markets to satisfy customers demand and update of production capabilities, shortfall and allocation
- Lead tactical S&OP meetings in the region and contribute to decision-making on sourcing, purchasing and production planning validation
- Work closely with planner on order commitment and allocation
- Identify and work on areas of improvement
- Involve and participate in Supply Chain Excellence initiatives
To succeed in this Regional Demand & Supply Planner role, you should have prior experience in chemical manufacturing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 10 years' experience in Supply Chain domain within the chemical manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Admin or equivalent
- Possess good knowledge of forecasting tools and is able to perform statistical and customer demand analysis
- Possess strong demand, inventory and SOIP process management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly-specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li