Supply Chain Manager, APAC
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a talent Supply Chain Manager, APAC to be based in Singapore. In this job, you will be tasked with the responsibility for all SKUs related to a portfolio of external suppliers within the wider APAC region. You will lead and coach a team of External Supply Planners who will be assigned a subset of those SKUs and external suppliers.
About the Supply Chain Manager, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Global Supply Planning Lead External Supply Platform, you will be responsible for the overall supply planning for APAC externally sourced products. You will identify and address long-term, medium-term and short-term supply chain risk and act as a change agent for supply chain improvements along the supply chains and underlying value streams. You will ensure visibility of upcoming supply and own the communication to the cluster demand managers.
- Coach and lead a team of External Supply planners
- Establish and maintain long-term capacity and volume plans and drive the resolution of identified gaps
- Identify opportunities in supply planning, product formats, inventory management, campaigning strategy, to improve SCM performance in key areas such as reliability, lead times, responsiveness, cost, on-time delivery, inventory levels
- Coordinate the establishment and maintenance of Service Level Agreements with Sites, Markets and different service providers
- Manage Capacity Planning at external suppliers, Master Production Planning, Constrained Supply Planning and PO creation.
- Support the S&OP process. by summarising actions, and follows through on key supply/capacity decisions
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager, APAC role, you should have experience working in an international environment and have a strong understanding of supply planning.
- 5-10 years' experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience working in an international organisation with a fast evolving environment
- Experience in people management
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters or MBA preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Deep functional knowledge and experience in Supply Planning and other aspects of SC including RCCP, Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP
- Experience with ERP systems, prior experience with APO SNP is preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly-specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li