Logistics (Supply Chain) Manager
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 01 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global leader in the consumer health sector is looking for a talented Logistics (Supply Chain) Manager to be based in Singapore. In this job, your scope of responsibility will cover three Asian markets and you will report directly to the General Manager, Singapore and indirectly to the VP of Distribution, APAC.
About the Logistics (Supply Chain) Manager Role:
You will be responsible for warehouse and delivery operations, 3PL vendor management, inventory control, demand planning, and S&OP Management. The scope of responsibility includes Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines.
- Liaise with worldwide supply chain team in managing inventories of goods
- Determine distribution systems' readiness for new product launches and develop appropriate CapEx plans
- Liaise with sales and marketing team to prepare distribution networks
- Work with global supply chain managers and manage regular S&OP process
- Ensure operations are in compliance with RAQA requirements
To succeed in this Logistics (Supply Chain) Manager role, you will need to have knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations, be able to read and understand technical material, and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Over eight years' related experience in supply chain management, budget management, strategic planning and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of current logistics best practices
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and motivational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as business, finance, logistics or information technology preferred
This global company is recognised as one of the leading manufacturing firms in the industry with products sold in over 100 countries. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li