Regional Supply Planner
Salary SGD65000 - SGD75000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A leading international medical technology company is seeking a driven Regional Supply Planner in Singapore to ensure that all demand in the Greater Asia region is included in the production/supply plans from their manufacturing plants and OEMs.
About the Regional Supply Planner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Supply Planner will play a key role to optimise supply and inventory throughout the supply chain network.
- Provide timely and qualitative supply analysis on critical items to country, including country escalations to Region as per the Engagement model, provide scenarios & recovery options to help business mitigate financial risk
- Participate in yearly LTP process, especially for establishment of yearly supply/production volumes
- Partner with Regional Demand Planner to drive the yearly metrics target setting for Line Fill Rate, Back-Order and Inventory at Greater Asia level
- Prepare BO and revenue risk projection
- Facilitate supply consensus and metrics review meetings (Line Fill Rate, Back-Order, Inventory)
- Work with WW supply planner, other SCM functions and SCM IT to identify potential opportunity & lead project to improve inventory management, such as improving shelf life, reducing shipping discrepancy
- Accountable for achieving Regional Distribution Center targeted supply chain metrics: Line Fill Rate, Back-Order, Inventory Value and Turns
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of supply planning and S&OP operations.
- Minimum four years of Supply Chain Planning / Inventory Management experience
- SAP, BW, APO/SCM-SNP knowledge
- Ability to use ecosystem approach to solutions instead of thinking only in fragmented silo views
- Ability to lead supply review meetings with proficient knowledge of the 5 step S&OP process
- GDPMDS – Goods Distribution Practice for Medical Devices
The successful Regional Supply Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record supply planning/S&OP and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Supply Planner role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen