Inbound Supply Management Global Manager (Semiconductor)
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 29 March 2017
A rapidly expanding global semiconductor manufacturer is looking for a talented Inbound Supply Management Global Manager (Semiconductor). In this job, you will lead the personnel at all front end and back end manufacturing locations in this region to ensure the ordering and on time delivery of spares and materials.
About the Inbound Supply Management Global Manager (Semiconductor) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Inbound Supply Management Global Manager will play a key role in developing and executing a holistic improvement strategy across all front end and back end manufacturing locations in coordination with Global ISM leaders.
- Work with direct and cross-functional teams to plan global strategic direction for FE and BE manufacturing sites
- Recommend targets for OTD, Fill Rate, DTWP, Escalation Occurrences, and Stock Outs
- Support building of the right global supply fulfilment team (recruitment, training, staffing, and retention)
- Present strategic plan for global supply fulfilment optimisation and report status
- Develop and maintain expertise in global supply fulfilment through relationships with stakeholders, suppliers, and industry trends
To succeed in this Inbound Supply Management Global Manager (Semiconductor) role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Supply Management.
- A minimum of eight to ten years' experience in supply management (semiconductor or electronics manufacturing)
- Able to drive customer-centric approach to solving issues and representing procurement
- Maintain close interaction with procurement category teams to ensure category-related needs are addressed
The successful Inbound Supply Management Global Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Inbound Supply Management Global Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen