Salary SGD50000 - SGD60000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 03 February 2017
A rapidly expanding global automation manufacturer is looking for a Demand Planner in Singapore. In this job, you will assist in the development of regional distribution and inventory plans.
About the Demand Planner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Demand Planner will play a key role in developing the Master production schedule for materials schedules; coordinate and monitor/report product mix for the region.
- Coordinate and obtain information pertaining to shipment and booking volumes, product mixes, lead-times etc from Marketing and its subsidiaries
- Monitor and report actual vs plan to identify current and potential problems and recommend short-term adjustments to plan when necessary
- Develop inventory planning
- Product lead-time involvement
- Gather inputs and prepare periodic reports: report of unit allocation by subsidiaries, monitor/report mix of finals vs modules by subs and monitor regional forecast accuracy
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of demand planning.
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration preferably with six years’ relevant experience,Diploma in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge in MRP
- Good computer skills
- Extensive demand planning experience in a manufacturing background
The successful Demand Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Demand Planner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen