Consultant Marion Rosselot (R1546860)
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting Merchandising Manager role has just become available within a global company.
About the Merchandising Manager role:
In this role, you will enhance the brand positioning in Travel Retail APAC through design and implementation of high quality permanent and visual merchandising. You will also contribute to the retail improvement and deployment across GTR by working on permanent and visual merchandising deployments within Travel Retail Asia Pacific.
- Identify opportunities for brand visibility improvement
- Make design recommendations based on fit for use needs as well as competitive dynamics
- Deliver permanent and visual merchandising materials considering customer constraints, sales requirements and respecting Brand identity
- Work closely with the commercial teams to review all permanent visibility implementations and secure global consistency
- Identify suppliers, manage supplier portfolio and supervise construction process
- Elaborate merchandising guidelines and planograms driving sell-out
- Create and update a permanent merchandising implementations database
- Coordinate and deliver presence at exhibitions in Singapore in coordination with the in store Design Manager
- Manage budget, overall schedule, bill of specifications and deadlines with discipline
- Proactively monitor and evaluate competitor permanent visibility
To be successful in this Merchandising Manager role, you will need to have strong communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to engage others and build strong relationships. You will also need to demonstrate a high level of initiative, resilience and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, planograms, manufacturing and installation process, design guidelines, and materials.
- Relevant industry experience required including conceptual design, design development, material/application sourcing and vendor relationship management
- Expert in project, budget and supplier management
- Able to write design briefs and collaborate with Maisons/GTR Retail Team for best solutions
- Ability to solve complex technical and design issues
- Able to train others, internally and externally on requirements
- Flexible to work on a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development
- Passion for current trends and retail market brands
- Leadership, communication and relationship management skills
- Interest in wine & spirits, good understanding of luxury environment
- Attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
The successful manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Merchandising Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546860 Marion Rosselot