Production Scheduling Manager - International Supply Centre
Consultant Marion Rosselot (R1546860)
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting Production Scheduling Manager role has just become available at a global company.
About the Production Scheduling Manager - International Supply Centre role:
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Operations Team, Planning Team based in Amsterdam, customer service stakeholders and the 3PL partners to run and improve the business.
- Apply specialist sourcing, commercial and supply market knowledge and skills to deliver excellence in category management
- Ensure that the Singapore Supply Chain’s production is clear and aligned with key stakeholdersacross SSC andour 3PL partner and this entails:
- A rolling 3 weekly production planning to support demand requirements
- Single contact point relating to short term production requirements and performance
- Accountable for clarity and alignment between operations & 3PL – one plan
- Drive the end-to-end Supply Chain Excellence agenda through the scheduling activities into the overall E2E planning activities, linking up MRP and APO
- Manage a highly complex and volatile portfolio effectively where the the success of the role will directly support the strategy of regional finishing centres across the globe
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to engage others and build strong relationships. An ideal candidate must demonstrate a high level of initiative, resilience and influencing skills.
- A relevant degree with at least 5 years of supply chain management experience
- Broad understanding of supply chain fundamentals (core skill in planning, inventory management and S&OP)
- Prior experience in supply chain systems (SAP, MPS) would be advantageous
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate along with highly- developed stakeholder management skills
- Strategically focused, with superior problem solving skills
- Ability to manage risk and the technical knowledge
The successful manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Scheduling manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546860 Marion Rosselot