Supplier Quality Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 7500 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Supplier Quality Manager job has just been made available at a leading semiconductor firm based in Singapore.
About the Supplier Quality Manager Role:
In this role, you will be accountable for supplier management and development, looking at complex electro-mechanical capital equipment
- Responsible for detecting, investigating, leading and driving down complex supplier issues surrounding the build and installation of complex electro-mechanical capital equipment
- Ability to perform as BOTH an individual contributor as well as a team leader
- Develop and deploy supplier management and continuous improvement programmes
- Interface with design teams and business units to drive complex technical engineering issues with suppliers
- Resolve production (line fallout) / field complaints/escalation on material quality issues including Failure analysis and issuing SCAR (8D)
- Performs on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions
To succeed in this role, you will need at least seven years of supplier quality experience particularly looking at casting, machining, valves, gas piping and robotic arms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or Applied Science or its equivalent
- Strong active experience with SAP QM (Quality Module) and/or other SAP transaction systems
- At least 15 year in an engineering or quality role within a large international technology company
- At least seven years operating as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Experience navigating BOMs
- Ready to work closely with suppliers and various stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Experience in high mix low volume manufacturing processes in machining, casting, precision metal stamping, ceramics, robotics and fabrication
- Experience interacting with suppliers at a detailed engineering level
- Extensive success with 8D problem solving methodology
- Proficient in statistical methods and SPC
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work across cultural barriers
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Supplier Quality Manager role is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung