Purchasing Manager (Wine, Spirits and Beer)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1910690/001
Date posted 02 March 2023singapore procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-03-14 2023-04-01 purchasing-and-procurement Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Purchasing Manager (Wine, Spirits and Beer) job opportunity has become available at for a global trading company in Singapore.
About the Purchasing Manager (Wine, Spirits and Beer) Role:
An exciting Purchasing Manager (Wine, Spirits and Beer) opportunity has come available working for a global trading company in Singapore. This role reports to the Executive Director and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all business critical teams across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and distributors
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
- Monitor industry trends and make purchasing decisions based on market analysis
- Manage inventory levels and ensure that product availability meets demand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify new product opportunities and develop sales strategies
To be successful in this role, you will need strong purchasing experience in the wine, spirits and beer field and familiarity with import/export procedures.
- Five or more years of experience in wine and spirits purchasing
- Industry Knowledge of regional markets and trends
- Strong negotiation and bilingual communication skills
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
This organisation is recognised as a key leader within the industry and is undergoing global expansion.
If you are proactive, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to take the next step in your career, this Purchasing Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Purchasing Manager (Wine, Spirits and Beer) job in Singapore.
Apply today to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Senior Sourcing Specialist job opportunity has become available at a global buying company in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023A leading Biotechnology firm has a Customer Care Specialist job (Nine-Month Contract) for an experienced candidate to join its organization. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract.