Senior Procurement Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1818720/001
Date posted 21 June 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-06-21 2022-07-21 it Central Central SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading technology company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Manager job to assist companies in effecting more efficient sourcing processes to save costs and maximise profitability. Also, to negotiate with suppliers to obtain goods, materials, and services at the best prices by using strategic sourcing strategies and extensive knowledge of the industry.
About the Senior Procurement Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality purchasing services on a day-to-day basis according to defined procedures, respecting quantity, quality, and timing. This person ensures the quality of services provided and contributes to the improvement and knowledge management of purchasing processes.
- Assist business stakeholders in developing the specifications for a desired product or service to meet the needs of the end users
- Capture savings realised and reporting into the benefits capture system
- Develop supplier KPIs to support the overarching Procurement function’s strategy, goals, and targets
- Support business users in strategic data requests and analytics
- Ensure availability of the specified goods and services according to the functional, budget, and planning requirements of the internal customers/budget owners
- Prepare the RFQ documents based on internal customer requirements using available templates, receipt of supplier proposals, opening submissions, and closing of RFQ boxes
- Facilitate conflict resolution and take ownership for business case accountability and overall implementation for the project for spend categories in scope
- Ensure continuous productivity improvement through process improvement and enhancement in procurement strategies
To succeed in this Senior Procurement Manager role, you will need to be able to coach and motivate staff. In addition, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills. Along with a high level of management skills. Committed to achieving efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Tertiary qualification in procurement and supply chain management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 12 years of working experience in Procurement experience within the information and communication technology industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Proactive and independent in making decisions
- Able to take on the role of a motivator to coach and counsel others whenever necessary
- Good coordination and timely reporting skills
- Analytical mindset and organized work approach
- Proven experience in contract negotiations; vendor management
- Analytical and market research skills
This organisation is a leading technology company with a strong presence. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Senior Procurement Manager role is for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com/call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022Multinational healthcare company is recruiting for a Freight Associate Manager (APAC) job to assist companies in planning and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services. The roel acts as a project leader to work on process improvement activities internationally.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Demand Planning Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Corporate Strategy Manager job opportunity has become available working for a leading retail company in Singapore.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Regional Operations Manager job has become available with one of the world's leading players in small domestic appliances associated with the world of coffee, the kitchen, air conditioning, and home care. With close to 50 years of establishment, the company’s products are sold in more than 120 markets around the globe. The group is looking to expand within SEA and is seeking dynamic like-minded individuals to be part of this fulfilling growth journey.