Regional Procurement Lead, Professional Services
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Linette Tai (R1985888)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 travel-and-tourism Singapore SG SGD 91000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Procurement Lead, Professional Services job has just been made available at a global travel and tourism firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Indirect Procurement.
About the Regional Procurement Lead, Professional Services Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the organisation's sourcing needs through active category vendor management of professional services according to the business needs. This position will be located in Singapore.
- Category sourcing for the professional services requirement for the business (event services, meetings, hospitality etc.), optimising the category spend for the department to a competitive advantage
- Lead local procurement resources to drive cost control and best practices
- Lead and partner with affiliate procurement across the region to develop and implement strategies
- Collaborate with key external business partners to develop joint business plans to meet business needs and priorities
To succeed in this Regional Procurement Lead, Professional Services role, you need to be highly-skilled at collaboration with problem-solving and communication skills.
- Six years' experience and BA/BS, OR four years' experience and MA/MS
- Understanding of procurement mastery concepts of the following: benchmarking, business partner relationship management, industry analysis, competitive analysis, competitive bidding, negotiation, policy and stewardship, sourcing strategies and supplier relationship management
- Ability to articulate vision and strategies to win: Align group/department strategy with multi-year corporate strategy and create clear links throughout group/department; ability to articulate the vision in an energising and inspiring manner; explain line-of-sight to business imperatives
- Communicate business information: Effectively communicate and present complex data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; help others understand data and translate it into actionable business insights
- Critical thinking: Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgement
This is a leading travel and tourism company that needs no introduction.
If you are a progressive procurement/sourcing professional with a can-do attitude, this Regional Procurement Lead, Professional Services role is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly-specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985888 Linette Tai