Procurement Manager – Raw Materials (12 months contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-14 purchasing-and-procurement Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Procurement Manager – Raw Materials (12 months contract) job has just been made available at an FMCG company based in the East side of Singapore.
About the Procurement Manager – Raw Materials (12 months contract) Role:
In this role, you will be supporting the Raw Materials Director for direct material category across the global market. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
• Analyse direct material category’s data and metrics to drive strategies
• Develop and execute strategic initiatives for global raw material category
• Manage supplier performance and risk management for category
• Analyse price volatility and price forecasts to define risk profile
• Achieve cost saving for organisation through effective negotiations and resource planning
• Participate in supplier negotiation and support negotiations by directors
• Degree in Supply Chain or Business-related disciplines
• 6 - 8 years of experience in raw materials category management in FMCG
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work under tight timelines
This company is a leading global MNC with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set. If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang