Business Support Manager, APAC Procurement
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Business Support Manager, APAC Procurement is a key role providing leadership support and requiring regular interaction with the GPLT and their respective stakeholders. In this job, you will act as a strategic advisor to leadership driving analysis and facilitating fact based decision making at all levels to support functional priorities and goals.
About the Business Support Manager, APAC Procurement Role:
The role requires strategic thinking, collaboration, communication, organisation, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills and knowledge of the procurement businesses.
- Provide leadership support to a GPLT member – providing dedicated strategic management support to a GPLT member by engaging closely with their respective leadership teams, the wider procurement leadership community and external stakeholders (i.e. Finance, HR, Corporate Communications) on a variety of assignments and tasks to support effective decision making
- Manage and coordinate leadership meetings - develop meeting agendas, prioritising topics and creating content to ensure outcomes and enable leadership to take decisions based on the relevant insights, to ensure outcomes reflect the overall priorities and needs of the region, category, or functional leadership
- Manage and facilitate annual planning and performance management – support leadership to drive accountability and results
- Drive communications and change management activities - partner with the region, category, and functional leadership to ensure clear communication to support information sharing and a collaborative culture and branding throughout the respective team, and stakeholders as needed
- Enable leadership performance – support the leadership team effectiveness
- Administrative support – general admin support to Region Head including end to end travel arrangements and calendar management
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with Business related degree
- Have more than five years of procurement and/or management consulting experience. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and practices are preferred
- Good exposure to APAC culture, experience in global operating model and have strong business acumen, including solid foundation and understanding and comfort with principles of finance, strategic planning, organisational development, and benchmarking
- Ability to establish credibility and proven ability to organise, lead, and execute on a variety of assignments and action plans as well as to drive for results and manage projects and change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional presentation development skills. English proficiency is a must; mandarin speaking ability is preferred
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity in global leading healthcare company.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li