Indirect Procurement Manager, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity has opened up for an Indirect Procurement Manager, APAC for a leading global healthcare company.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager, APAC
As the Procurement Manager, you are part of global procurement in the regional APAC organisation. You will be providing day-to-day procurement and sourcing activities and business-led buying activities ensuring maximum possible global procurement impact for local affiliates. The position is located in Singapore.
- Perform operational sourcing activities by executing operational sourcing requests within the region, consolidating local needs to a regional perspective and ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service
- Understand end user requirements through engagement of local procurement and by leveraging the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement
- Facilitate and coordinate the local deployment of global and regional category strategies and content management
- Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documents and provide guidance around compliance and risk assessments
- Responsible for maintaining strong information flows with the global category, sourcing and infrastructure and enablement teams for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage
- Application of the sourcing process (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools. Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies
- Ensure that procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required
- Act as a main point of contact for local procurement regarding engagement with global procurement
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with business related degree
- Business level fluency in English and ability to conserve in Mandarin preferred
- Have a minimum of five years of strategic/operational procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, sourcing and spot buying. Experience in Professional Services, Site Services, Travel and IT are preferred
- Good stakeholder engagement and relationship building at different levels of the organisation in a multicultural environment
- Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. R2R, Sourcing, Contracting). Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM). Experience with enterprise systems and procure to-pay tools and eSourcing tools is desired
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity in global leading healthcare company.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li