Procurement Manager, Professional Service
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 purchasing-and-procurement Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A regional leader in luxury brands retail Industry is looking for the Procurement Manager for Professional Service to join their Global Procurement team based in Singapore.
About the Global Procurement Manager, Professional Service Role:
Reporting to the VP of Global Procurement and responsible for driving procurement strategies within the “Professional and Business Services” Category, you will be heavily influencing a group of diverse and senior stakeholders and ensuring they are being educated on the procurement process and policies to drive efficiency within the business. You will be confident enough to challenge business requirements and put together long-term strategies for procurement.
- Be a central point of expertise and knowledge for Professional services purchasing which includes but not limited to HR related e.g. payroll outsourcing, recruitment, medical insurance; Finance & Tax e.g. tax consultancy, audit consultancy, lease negotiation; Legal Services; Insurances; etc
- Develop sourcing strategies and category management strategies based on market intelligence gathered and stakeholder requirement
- Analysing and managing existing spend to minimise cost whilst improving efficiency and effectiveness across all functions
- Oversee RFI, RFP, contract development, review processes, and utilise appropriate support tools to enhance sustainable results
- Lead complex negotiations to ensure commercial risks are minimised whilst delivering optimal value
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring compliance and commercial requirements are met
To succeed in the job, you must have demonstrate strong understanding of end-to-end strategic sourcing in Professional Services.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business with strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good understanding of sourcing techniques, sourcing strategies and negotiation strategies
- Possesses a broad knowledge of purchasing skills and sourcing background for Professional Services category
- Min. four years' procurement experience in Asia Pacific Role
- Min. two years' managing Professional Services for MNCs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, tableau, python, etc.) and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with developing and implementing successful cost saving initiatives
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Degree or equivalent
The successful Global Procurement Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a highly-motivated, mature, organised and an energetic team player, this is an excellent opportunity to work for the regional leading luxury brands retailer.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li