Global Procurement Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Global Procurement Manager job has just been made available at a consumer goods company based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Procurement.
About the Global Procurement Manager Role:
You will be tasked to take on the role of a subject matter expert for both strategic corporate and plant-based procurement activities.
- Achieve the firm’s Mid-Term Real Estate Cost Saving target, coordinate with each regional counterpart to create the cost saving projects that effectively manage the projects with them to success
- Manage program and implement real estate and facilities-related global procurement activities working with each regional procurement contact in LOB to reduce construction cost and real estate OpEx globally
- Align with Corporate Real Estate Strategies to set the milestone to achieve cost savings on a global level
- Directly engage with RFI/RFP/RFQ process in the project that the budget exceeds the regional threshold amount to ensure the transparency of the real estate procurement process and optimise the costs
- Analyse the market rent data and set the strategy for negotiation to achieve the better rent terms and conditions which could control the pace of the rent escalation in the emerging market
- Review the real estate business proposal which has been submitted by the regional real estate managers in each region regarding fixed asset disposal / purchase, real estate leases; provide feedback to regional real estate managers and take direct accountability to drive such procurement activities
- Interact with all levels of the organisation proactively to present real estate and facilities-related global procurement and construction initiatives
- As a member of Global CRE organisation, work with other teams in Global CRE to implement Annual Global Real Estate Operational Audit
To succeed in this Global Procurement Manager role, you will need at least seven years' strategic procurement experience.
- Recognised bachelor’s degree in general management and corporate real estate management areas
- Minimum seven years' experience in real estate and facilities management, including successful implementation of real estate and facilities-related programs and global initiatives
- Detail-oriented with strong technical skills in indirect procurement in real estate and facilities management commodities
- Good interpersonal skills, proven ability and experience in communicating with staff, internal clients and vendors
- Proficiency in real estate financial analysis including both OpEx and CapEx
- Ability to present real estate and facilities-related subject matter effectively
- Demonstrated ability to deliver measurable results in a non-mandated environment
- Proven ability to succeed within a global team environment
- Willingness to travel (20%) globally to different time zones
This is a leading consumer goods company. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung