Procurement Executive (4-6 month contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Procurement Executive (4-6 month contract) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a technology start-up company that is changing the world.
About the Procurement Executive (4-6 month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for procurement processes and standardisation. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Communicate procurement guidelines and policies to stakeholders
- Provide reporting on budget and vendor metrics
- Develop supplier database and establish annual purchasing contracts
- Source for reliable vendors and manage tender/negotiations along with contracts
- Assist with the development of a standardised group procurement SOP
- Perform all procurement activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and contract drafting
To succeed in this Procurement Executive (4-6 month contract) role, you should have at least three years' experience in procurement.
- Degree in Business or equivalent qualification
- At least three years' experience in procurement and proficient in SAP FICO
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a positive work attitude
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight schedules
This company is a leading tech start-up company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Procurement Executive role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang