Regional Category Manager
Consultant Mariia Chigrinova (R1660718)
Date posted 27 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Category Manager job has just been made available at an international FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Category Manager role:
You will lead and drive marketing category to ensure the constant development and executions of category strategies and also be responsible for the regional category performance.
- Drive and manage target setting and monitor results for the marketing category
- Ensure application of strategic sourcing process across category by deploying innovative sourcing strategies, while leveraging the innovation potential of stakeholders and suppliers
- Drive the implementation and realisation of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process improvements within the region
- Identify saving opportunities and initiate individual projects and initiatives at the regional and country levels based on alignment with global category strategy
- Ensure that the category team has a formal charter that governs, establishes measurement criteria, and creates clear roles and responsibilities, and ensure the team has formal project strategies that are integrated and in alignment with stakeholders
- Create and drive the creation of initiatives that ensure category strategy is executed at the regional and local levels with clear actions and outcomes
- Provide regular reports and updates to regional governing bodies as required
To succeed in this Regional Category Manager role, you should have strong negotiation and communication skills with prior experience in a strategic procurement role.
- More than five years' experience in strategic procurement role within marketing category and complex strategic sourcing
- University degree in Business or Economics
- Have experience in different geographies and working with different cultures
- Ability to deal with ambiguities, conflicts and adversarial relationships
- High negotiation and communication skills and ability to influence effectively at all levels
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. If successful, you will join the team that has the ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. If you have a successful track record of category management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Category Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660718 Mariia Chigrinova