Salary SGD70000 - SGD75000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 21 April 2017
A leading international petrol company is seeking a high-calibre Sourcing Officer in Singapore to support deployment and management of global sourcing strategies (and where appropriate execute the same in respect of sub-categories) in order to deliver sustained value and competitive advantage to business units.
About the Sourcing Officer Role:
You will manage an environment of cooperation/collaboration with business units/stakeholders and challenge the status quo moving quickly.
- Execute global sourcing initiatives by garnering detailed product and/or category knowledge in conducting opportunity assessments and identifying global suppliers
- Manage the global sourcing source to contract process, including sampling, quality assurance, logistics, warehousing (as relevant), after sales servicing, warranties and returns
- Manage the transition and setup of a sourcing and/or spot buying team, leading and supervising a team of Sourcing Officers and a Contract and Supplier Manager in the provision of tactical source to contract and commercial contract management services to the company Procurement
- Provide support to the company Procurement with non-global sourcing activity
- Through the company Procurement, engage relevant business partners to understand needs and objectives and provide relevant sourcing advice and services
- Demonstrate an understanding of the detail within commercial contracts and provide advice to business partners in connection with the sourcing of goods and services and/or management of suppliers
- Manage and report on ongoing global supplier contract performance, drive continuous improvement
- Implement risk mitigation strategies to proactively manage risks arising from sourcing and contract management activity
To be successful in this role you will have to achieve annual benefits targets as determined by Corporate Category Manager, Procurement.
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Procurement profile, oil & gas industrial background preferred however not mandatory
- At least three years’ experience in purchasing, sourcing, supplier management or category management field
- Provided business analysis to support business decisions
- Influenced stakeholders to create buy-in
- Demonstrated successful leverage of data and knowledge mining
- Business knowledge, understand business processes
- Understand external supply markets, procurement end-to-end processes and best practices
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and eager to take your career forward, this Sourcing officer role position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen