Regional Procurement Hub Manager APAC
Consultant Marion Rosselot (R1546860)
Date posted 08 March 2017
An exciting Regional Procurement Hub Manager APAC role has just become available within a global MNC.
About the Regional Procurement Hub Manager APAC Role:
You will be accountable for the operation of the regional procurement hub and oversee all procurement strategies and activity within the region (excluding China/North Asia).
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business stakeholders in A&P, providing a key point of contact for regional stakeholders, routinely assessing their satisfaction and developing improvement opportunities
- Oversee the delivery of delegated category sourcing, post award supplier integration market intelligence and analytical support to the supply market segment sourcing teams, ensuring this activity takes place in accordance with corporate policies and processes, defined governance and delegations of authority
- Oversee the provision of procurement data, knowledge management and systems/process transformation activities in the region
- Ensure that all activities meet standards of business ethics; contract compliance standards; risk management expectations; HSSE requirements and minimise reputational risks
To be successful in this Regional Procurement Hub Manager APAC role, you must have a very good track in category management and procurement. You will be responsible for the development, performance management and career guidance of all direct reports, and oversee talent management across the procurement hub to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Experience dealing with global companies
- Significant experience in technical aspects from both a finished lubricant and manufacturing perspective
- Strategic thinker with excellent leadership skills, specifically showing a wide range of interpersonal skills and ability to form good relationships with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent negotiation skills, understanding of strategic supplier/customer dynamics/relationships
- Significant experience of direct line management; skilled in managing across a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities and ambiguity
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546860 Marion Rosselot