Technology Category Procurement Manager
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 01 March 2017
One of the leading MNC’s is looking for Technology Category Procurement Manager for a three to six months contract in Singapore. Contract may be extended based on business demand.
About the Technology Category procurement Manager Role:
You will be developing effective relationships with internal business leaders to understand business requirements, to forecast demand and to verify the effectiveness of established contracts.
- Category management
- Sourcing strategy and planning
- Tender and contract management
- Supplier management
To succeed in Technology Category Procurement Manager job, you should ideally have more than eight years' relevant industry experience with a focus on supply chain management.
- Contract negotiation experience
- Competency (commercial, technical) in specified category
- Understanding of mining, oil & gas industry preferred
- Ability to analyse complex business processes, risk factors and control systems
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic team, this role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko