Merchandising Planning Manager
Consultant Marion Rosselot (R1546860)
Date posted 16 February 2017
An exciting Merchandising Planning manager role has just become available within a dynamic organisation. The Merchandising Planning Manager will support the head of planning in managing and executing the planning process across our SEA ventures including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines.
About the Merchandising Planning Manager Role:
You will be providing management with reporting and strategic proposals for investments to drive growth and maximise profitability.
- Analysis, reporting and trading
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on all websites sales, stock and profitability
- Managing and coordinating planning process across all SEA ventures
- Carrying out deep dive analysis to support both day to day trading decisions as well as wider business process change
- Working across functions and teams to support trading decisions
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monthly WSSI sign offs with each of the categories, signing off their sales and OTB
- Tracking intake and stock across all categories so ensure it is in line with sales plan
- Owning the seasonal and annual budgeting and OTB signs offs
- Driving range planning and assortment planning across the six buying teams
To be successful in this role, you must be exceptional at merchandising and planning that can thrive in an evolving environment and be part of the team that shapes change. This role will provide new challenges as we are undergoing exciting changes across our business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a highly reputable university, MBA is preferred
- At least four years' experience working in merchandising or planning with experience as a senior assistant merchandiser/planner looking to step up or a merchandiser/planner
- Experience of WSSI’s, range planning and in-depth weekly, monthly and seasonal planning and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail but the ability to take top-line approach where appropriate
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong Excel skills
- Commercially astute with good business acumen and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load in a demanding environment allowing flexibility when required
- High levels of energy with a positive attitude, who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with challenges
- E-commerce and/or fashion industry experience is a bonus
This top retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The Merchandising Planning Manager will join a highly successful company that offers a great working environment.
If you are a successful merchandiser / planner who would like to take your career forward, this is the job for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546860 Marion Rosselot