Procurement Director (Front-end)
Salary SGD250000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 23 November 2016
A rapidly expanding semicon company is looking for a talented Procurement Director in Singapore. The Director is the single point of contact for all Procurement related activities at the site.
About the Procurement Director role:
The Procurement Director (Front-end) is a member of the Site Leadership Team as well as the Global Procurement Leadership team, and is expected to promote strategic partnership with stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Manage, engage in, and promote continuous cost reduction and quality improvement efforts
- Identify and understand service requirements
- Develop metrics to clarify deliverables
- Provide functional area expertise to customers and other stakeholders
- Coordinate functional services with peer group and internal global partners
- Manage conflict and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide organizational leadership to build functional strategies, processes and policy
To succeed in the Procurement Director (Front-end) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of front end procurement operations.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in one or more of the following: Engineering, Purchasing/Procurement, Supplier/Partner Relations and Supply Chain
- Extensive experience within the semicon industry
- Negotiation training and/or experience
- Familiarity with performance management techniques
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Experience working at executive levels both internally and externally
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
The successful Procurement Director (Front-end) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Procurement Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen