Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Mariia Chigrinova (R1660718)
Date posted 06 February 2017
A rapidly expanding Chemicals firm is looking for a talented Supply Chain Manager in Singapore. Reporting to the GM, you will responsible for optimising the administration of all supply and logistics functions for both raw materials & finish products to ensure a cost-effective flow of merchandise from suppliers to customers, often including multiple facilities.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the end to end management of supply chain operations.
- Manage day-to-day supply and logistics activities to maximise the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the organisation's supply chain
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures. Allocate resources to meet targets in areas such as transit and delivery times; inventory levels; procurement, warehousing, and storage costs; and service standards
- Ensure timely supply and the optimal control of inventories and warehousing cost (especially during shut-down Maintenance)
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with key raw material suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors to minimise costs and ensure satisfactory standards of service
- Negotiate agreements with key raw material suppliers, third party logistics suppliers, freight forwarders
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemical supply chain operations.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years' experience in chemical supply chain operations
- A tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering is preferred
- Experience in managing contractors and vendors and interacting with various stakeholders
- Experience in global import and export regulations are necessary
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660718 Mariia Chigrinova