Demand Planning Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1908380/001
Date posted 02 March 2023singapore procurement-supply-chain/planning 2023-03-14 2023-04-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Demand Planning Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
This role reports to the Regional Managing Director and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all commercial and supply chain teams across the organisation.
- Develop and implement demand planning processes that ensure the timely and accurate forecasting of product demand in the travel retail industry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts, production plans, and inventory targets
- Manage a team of planners and analysts, providing guidance and support to ensure the achievement of departmental goals and objectives
- Monitor and analyse demand trends, adjusting forecasts and plans as necessary to ensure optimal inventory levels and customer satisfaction
- Identify and communicate supply chain risks and opportunities to senior management, recommending appropriate actions to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring timely delivery of materials and products to support customer demand in the travel retail industry
To be successful in this role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of demand planning with any experience working within travel retail being desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in demand planning, forecasting, and supply chain management; experience in the travel retail industry is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of managing and developing teams
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and make sound business decisions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams within a matrixed environment
- Proficient in demand planning software and tools
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the FMCG industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Demand Planning Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager job in Singapore.
Apply today to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A multinational logistics company and the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics provider recruiting for an HSSE Manager job to develop and implement health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) strategies, and processes within the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading logistics company is seeking an Operations Manager (Freight Forwarding) to handle the day-to-day operations of a business. In this job, you will set schedules every week, ensure that all shifts are completed smoothly, and supervise all departments and teams in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager job has just become available at one of the leading chemical companies. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing, Product Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Customer Service, Operations, and key suppliers. The purpose is to develop a consensus demand plan, manufacturing plan, and inventory deployment plan, on regular cycles.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting Senior Category Manager job opportunity has become available at a F&B company in Singapore.