Regional Supply Planner
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1831680/001
Date posted 05 August 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/planning 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Supply Planner job opportunity has become available working for a leading nutrition company in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Planner Role:
This role reports to the Regional Planning & Inventory Manager and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all supply chain teams across the organisation.
- Plan for replenishment to meet the sales projection and support the marketing team in meeting their sales budget
- Lead regional sales and operation (S&OP) meetings with market planners in the region
- Establish an inventory management process with third-party service providers to ensure inventory accuracy, healthy inventory turnover, minimise damages, appropriate storage conditions and disposal conditions
- Be the focal point and contact person for all Asia Pacific product supply related topics
- Be a key member of the supply planning continuous improvement task force and lead individual improvement initiatives driving cost and/or efficiency savings
- Participate in IT-related work process improvements for the SAP MM module
- Work with alternative sources of supply which are nominated by the corporate procurement group to ensure smooth material flow to Asia Pacific
- Be the key user for the APO (Applied Planning Optimisation) system and is the key contact point for all APO-related issues
- Be the focal point for regional distribution centre, for all import clearance activities
- Participate in logistics related improvement initiatives
To be successful in this business critical role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of supply planning with any experience working in an MNC being desirable.
- Bachelor or master’s degree with relevant experience in business administration or other supply chain management related field
- Familiarity with SAP system
- Experience with supply chain activities and planning methods
- Experience in import clearance processes
- Familiarity with main issues relating to production, transportation and warehousing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Power BI, Everyangle and dashboards
- Experience with MNC manufacturers is a plus
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the nutrition field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Supply Planner is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Supply Planner job in Singapore.
Apply now to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Master Data Specialist job opportunity has become available working for a leading nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Demand Planner job opportunity has become available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Market-alignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Forecaster job opportunity has come available working for a leading FMCG (Beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A renowned mining consumable company is recruiting for a Global Freight and Logistics Manager job to assist companies in planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services. In this job, you will direct, optimise, and coordinate the full order cycle, and liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.