Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1835020/001
Date posted 03 August 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/planning 2022-08-03 2022-09-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Demand Planner job opportunity has become available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
About the Demand Planner Role:
This role reports to the Business Controller and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all supply chain and commercial teams across the organisation.
- Consolidate forecasts for four agent markets (Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Mongolia)
- Control forecast submissions of items to ensure compliance with validated budget
- Work with marketing teams to ensure sellable forecasts are realistic and aligned
- Share post-launch analysis to markets and supply teams to adjust forecast and replenishment strategy
- Animate monthly forecast review for the Singapore market
- Submit forecast modification requests for agents
- Work with supply teams to control the availability of products, identify and report the shortages/stocks excess risks
- Work with supply teams to challenge markets on their presence rate, adjust replenishment process from Singapore or to counters if necessary
- Control stock levels in all markets and their distribution channels
- Optimise the inventory depletion in Singapore
- Work with controlling and marketing teams during budget period to share any relevant information/analysis
To be successful within this role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of forecasting and demand planning with any experience working within the beauty industry being desirable.
- Minimum of three to five years of demand planning experience, preferably in beauty or retail industries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the FMCG (beauty) field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Demand Planner is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planner job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Regional Supply Planner job opportunity has become available working for a leading nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Master Data Specialist job opportunity has become available working for a leading nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: Market-alignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Forecaster job opportunity has come available working for a leading FMCG (Beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A renowned mining consumable company is recruiting for a Global Freight and Logistics Manager job to assist companies in planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services. In this job, you will direct, optimise, and coordinate the full order cycle, and liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.