Regional Category Supply Planner
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Job Ref 1818900/001
Date posted 22 June 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/planning 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Category Supply Planner (six-month contract) job has become available at one of the world's most renowned cosmetics company.
About the Regional Category Supply Planner (six-month contract) Role:
Reporting to the Demand and Supply Planning Manager, APAC, you will be responsible for managing supply planning for assigned categories, and implement inventory planning across APAC market.
- Manage supply planning for assigned categories
- Identify top deviation gaps and provide risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Identify supply management bottlenecks, define solutions and communicate the opportunity cost of capacity bottlenecks and drive improvements to solve them.
- Communicate inventory estimations to markets and support any planning activities, events and initiatives
- Perform inventory allocation to all the markets according to the short- and medium-term priorities. Consider prioritisation, inventory on-hand and cost benefits, in alignment with supply chain best practices
To succeed in this Regional Category Supply Planner (six-month contract) role, you must possess an in-depth understanding of supply planning and inventory management.
- At least two to three years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
- Understands customer needs and sensitivity to the business (sectors: automobile, pharmaceutical, electronics, cosmetics)
- A good command of the supply chain planning, and stock management processes (sales forecast, needs calculation and planning, stock policy and management, third-party logistics management)
- Able tot master tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of main mathematical algorithms used in sales forecasts and KPIs
This company needs no introduction, and is considered a leader in their space. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are determined and want to be part of an exciting journey of growing the firm’s business, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Category Supply Planner (six-month contract) in Singapore.
Apply today to find out more. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng