Regional Operations Manager
Consultant Brinda Cheng
Job Ref 1811980/001
Date posted 03 June 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-06-16 2022-07-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Operations Manager job has become available with one of the world's leading players in small domestic appliances associated with the world of coffee, the kitchen, air conditioning, and home care. With close to 50 years of establishment, the company’s products are sold in more than 120 markets around the globe. The group is looking to expand within SEA and is seeking dynamic like-minded individuals to be part of this fulfilling growth journey.
About the Regional Operations Manager Role:
This newly created role will report directly to the Commercial Director, APAC. In this business-critical position, you will manage and optimise logistics operations within SEA.
- Develop the optimal strategy for SEA to support the Group and APAC commercial strategy
- Effectively negotiate terms and conditions for supplier contracts, building strategic relationships
- Manage the monthly forecast within different markets and distributors
- Ensure relevant inventory levels are kept on the Asia product range
- Track and manage slow movers and obsolete products
- Supervise quarterly stock audit to manage the inventory
- Track the local legislations and standards to organise product reworks in compliance with specific market needs
- Monitor the rework and logistics costs to support the pricing strategy
- Support SAP projects and upgrades related to operations
To succeed in this Regional Operations Manager role, you will need regional experience in market operations including logistics, inventory management, forecasting and familiarity with SAP ERP systems.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience, preferably with an international company
- Regional experience in market operations, pertaining to consumer domestic appliances
- Ability to understand all technical issues related to assigned products
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system, with SAP HANA being advantageous
- Proactive self-starter, organised and results-oriented
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a global manufacturer and market leader for consumer domestic appliances. The company is amid expansion plans and is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Operations Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Operations Manager job in Singapore.
Apply today or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Demand Planning Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Corporate Strategy Manager job opportunity has become available working for a leading retail company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022Multinational healthcare company is recruiting for a Freight Associate Manager (APAC) job to assist companies in planning and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services. The roel acts as a project leader to work on process improvement activities internationally.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022A leading technology company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Manager job to assist companies in effecting more efficient sourcing processes to save costs and maximise profitability. Also, to negotiate with suppliers to obtain goods, materials, and services at the best prices by using strategic sourcing strategies and extensive knowledge of the industry.