Global Inventory and Logistics Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Global Inventory and Logistics Manager job has just become available at a leading global transportation firm in Singapore.
About the Global Inventory and Logistics Director Role:
The Global Inventory and Logistics Director is responsible for identifying inventory imbalances and finding solutions to effectively move equipment and maximise usage.
- Formulate positioning strategies for inventory management and utilisation maximisation
- Working with datasets to understand positioning opportunities in the market
- Monitor activity patterns and analyse imbalances for each region
- Identify the most cost-effective and efficient way to position equipment
- Oversee rate negotiations with transport vendors and manage performance
To succeed in this Global Inventory and Logistics Director role, you will need to have at least seven years of experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry.
- Excellent knowledge of leasing/shipping/transportation industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven negotiation abilities
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung