Regional Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 building-and-construction 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading nutritional/consumer company is currently looking for a talented Regional Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager to join the team. In this job, you will be responsible for analysing, planning, and commissioning plants across the APAC region.
About the Regional Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager Role:
You will report to the Director of Operations and be responsible for end-to-end greenfield projects and construction management of manufacturing facilities. You should have a track record of success in construction project management in the healthcare/FMCG industry across APAC.
- Develop the project budgets, schedule, resource allocation, cash flow and plans
- Develop updates and implements the project schedule
- Execute project in full compliance within the guidelines of the operations manual
- Direct the site purchasing and materials management activities including approval of material requisitions and management of task and cost code allocations
- Direct the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including installation, repair, preventative maintenance and engineering
- Maintain communication with design department and specialists in resolving technical problems
- Select, develop, monitor and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Plan and execute field work layout
- Liaise between main contractors, subcontractors, labour supervisors and foremen to coordinate schedules and achieve milestone targets
- Manage a team of individuals from different departments
- Oversee other project managers and provide the adequate training
- Review, verify and monitor installations against P&IDs
- Estimate change orders and the tracking and reporting of extra work orders
- Ensure adequate records, systems and project documentation are maintained
- Manage cashflow on the project and provide regular projection updates
- Perform accurate monthly Forecast of project financial data to keep management appraised of the current status of the project
- Implementation of corporate safety programme
- Implementation of QA/QC programme
To succeed in this Regional Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager role, you will need to possess strong communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Minimum a diploma in Engineering or equivalent with at least five years' related working experience
- Familiarity with project management tools and software
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Project management certification (PMP) is a major asset
- Greenfield factory expansion experience
- End-to-end construction Management experience
- Regional APAC experience
- High frequency of travel required
- Ideally experience in the FMCG, pharmaceutical, or nutrition industries
This is a leading nutrition/consumer company. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career as a Regional Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li